Every once in a while we come across a product that is simply head and shoulders above the rest. THIS IS ONE OF THEM!
Introducing Psilocybin Infused Chocolate Chip Cookies by Bay Baked Goods.
Let’s start with the taste. OMG! These are going to be the BEST chocolate chip cookies you’ve ever tasted. It’s obvious that a TON of care and love goes into these. Take a minute to savour them – yeah, they’re that good! They’re even better if you do your best Cookie Monster impression while eating them (you know you want to).
Now the effects. WOW! Of course old Frankie boy here is always the guinea pig so…first word of advice – just because they’re delicious doesn’t mean you should eat the whole bag at once (or…ummmm…more than 1 bag). 🤯 They are powerful little suckers that will have you trippin’ like nothing else you’ve ever experienced (or maybe that was just from the 2 bags that I ate). 🙄🥳🤣 As they start to kick in throw on Magic Carpet Ride by Steppenwolf, crank it to 11 and let the magic begin.
- Directions: It’s best to eat these on an empty stomach. Expect takeoff to commence 30 minutes to an hour after you eat them. 🚀
- Each cookie contains either 0.5g or 1g of Psilocybin
- The shelf life is around 2 weeks if kept in a cool, dry place or double that if you keep them refrigerated (just remember that after that the Psilocybin will start to fade so fresher is better).
- Ingredients: 0.5g or 1g of dried psilocybin mushrooms, white flour, brown sugar, white sugar, eggs, baking soda, vanilla, butter, and chocolate chips
- As with all shroom products, it’s best to start slow until you find out where you want to be. Eat one and wait an hour. If you want more then have another one every 30 minutes until you find the best level for you. Remember, if you overdo it you’re stuck with it for the next 6 hours or so.
We’d love to hear about your experience with these. Please remember to write a product review. 😎