Choose the easiest way to get cannabis into your system. Simply pop a cannabis capsule in your mouth, and you’re good to go. No huge cloud of smoke, no weedy smell, no calories from edibles — just the extreme potency of naturally occurring cannabinoids and terpenes.
Even though it’s a relatively new product in the cannabis market, marijuana capsules picked up quickly, thanks to its many advantages over other forms of administration:
- Pre-Measured Dose — There’s no room for error in dosages. Each capsule contains a precise amount of THC or CBD. You won’t fear over or undermedication.
- No Waste – No drips or spills. You won’t have to deal with dregs at the bottom of a tincture bottle or crumbs from an edible.
- Easy to Use – You can easily incorporate capsules into your medication administration plan. They’re easy to transport, too.
- No Calories – If you don’t want to smoke and steer clear of sugar and fat, cannabis capsules are for you. You can also easily transition to capsules if you’re going to be in a situation where you can’t smoke or eat edibles.
- Discreet – Capsules require no equipment. They produce no smoke or smell, allowing to you to low-key get high or medicate.
Just as Potent as Smoking
WBUD works closely with local growers, so rest assured that only the best buds go into the pills. Each capsule contains pure and potent plant extract from premium Sativa, Indica or hybrid plants. Expect consistent formulation in each batch.
Whether you’re after the therapeutic effects or the stone, WBUD has capsules for you:
- CBD Capsules – Find relief from your stress; anxiety; pain; the symptoms of ADHD, Crohn’s Disease, Parkinson’s disease, PTSD and more. CBD doesn’t have the psychoactive components of THC, so you won’t get high.
- THC Capsules – Beat fatigue and get high with our THC capsules. Our Sativa THC capsules energizes you and turn your creative juices on. Our Indica THC capsules, meanwhile, put you in a deep, relaxed state.
Administration of Cannabis Capsules
If you were advised by a doctor, follow his or her prescription. Take the pill with a full glass of water.
If you’re trying the cannabis capsules for recreational use, start low and go slow. The effect of cannabis varies depending on your weight, diet, metabolism and marijuana tolerance.
Take note that it takes a while for cannabis capsules to take effect. Just like edibles, they are absorbed through the stomach and processed by the liver before they enter the bloodstream. During that period, the body won’t respond to the active components in the capsule. Don’t be tempted to consume more product. Wait for 45 to 90 minutes to gauge the effect of the THC or CBD.
Take the easy and discreet way to reap the effects of cannabis. Email us at email@example.com for more information.